The process for updating the Transportation System Plan (TSP) has been broken down into manageable pieces. These pieces include Technical Memoranda discussing specific topics such as existing transportation conditions, evaluation criteria, transportation solutions, etc. In an effort to keep you informed, draft documents and meeting materials will be posted here throughout the project for your review.
Documents and Reports
We will post project documents as they become available. Check back regularly for updates.
- Memo #1: Public Involvement Program
- Memo #2: Background Document Review
- Memo #3: Goals, Objectives and Evaluation Criteria
- Memo #4: Regulatory Review
- Memo #5: Existing Transportation Conditions (appendix)
- Memo #6: Future Forecasting
- Memo #7: Future Baseline Conditions (appendix)
- Memo #8: Local Roadway Alignment Evaluation
- Memo #9: Develop Improvement Alternatives
- Memo #10: Alternative Evaluation and Recommendations
- Memo #11: Finance Program
- Memo #12: Transportation Standards
- Draft Transportation System Plan (Currently in Planning Commission Work Session Review) (Volume 2)
Community Advisory Committee (CAC) Meetings
Three CAC meetings are scheduled for the project. They are open to the general public. We will post meeting minutes as they become available. Check back regularly for updates.
Planning Commission and City Council Updates
The following meetings are scheduled for the project.
- Joint Planning Commission/City Council Work Session #1
- Joint Planning Commission/City Council Work Session #2
- Joint Planning Commission/City Council Work Session #3
Three public open houses are scheduled at key project milestones. These meetings offer a great opportunity for everyone to talk to City staff and consultants about the project, review information, and provide input. Materials presented at the public events will be posted when available.